Website Encore Pro Staffing
East Tulsa Manufacturing company seeking an experienced purchasing manager. Responsibilities include:
1. Purchase material. The Purchasing Manager is responsible for purchasing material to be used in production. He or she should seek out the best value for the product or service to be purchased.
2. Purchase supplies. The Purchasing Manager purchases the necessary supplies to accommodate the day-to-day operation of the shop and offices.
3. Track spending. The Purchasing Manager tracks the amount of money spent in different areas of purchasing. He or she is responsible for generating reports to reflect the departmental spending.
4. Budgeting. The Purchasing Manager aids management in budgeting for the different departments.
5. Research parts and prices. For quoting purposes, the Purchasing Manager is called upon to research pricing and find parts. This information is used in preparing accurate quotes for potential customers.
6. Update JobBOSS. Any time money is spent for a job, that amount must be posted in JobBOSS for costing analyses and potential billing to the customer. The Purchasing Manager must input this information in JobBOSS for this purpose.
Aerospace experience is highly preferred.
Pay is DOE: $50k-60K annually plus benefits.
Apply confidentially today.