Website Encore Pro Staffing
North Tulsa manufacturing company seeking a 3rd shift Maintenance technician 11p-7:30am
Train on days then move to nights.
• Automation, PLC’s, and Robotics preferred.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Technical or Trade School Certifications
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production maintenance environment
• Advanced electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
• PLC basic programming and troubleshooting skills
• Fanuc Robotics training, programming/troubleshooting
• Must maintain punctual and reliable attendance
• Must complete all tasks in a professional manner and perform under our code of conduct
• Ability to operate specialized and basic hand tools.
• Must be able to use bearing pullers, bearing heater, press.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
• Ability to be a contributing and collaborative team member.
• Must have own tools
Great opportunity with an awesome benefit package