- Employee may/will use various welding procedures for example Flux Structural welds according to specifications presented.
- Employee must be able to read appropriate measurements to adhere to specifications.
- Employee must be able to read drawings, blueprints and specifications
- Employee must be able to fit parts together correctly according to specifications
- Employee will keep area clean.
- Employee will be able to lift up to 100 lbs. repetitively
- Employee must be able to stand for long periods
- Employee must be able to bend, squat and stoop
- Employee must be able to reach overhead
- Employee must be able work safely and obey all safety rules and regulations.
- Employee must wear PPE at all times which includes: safety eye wear, hearing protection, steel toed boots
- Employee must be able to pass a drug screen. Periodic drug screens may be randomly given.
- Employee must pass a background screen.
- Employee must perform other tasks as directed from management.
- Pass a 2g flux test
Pay- Hourly / $17 – $18 an hour
7am to 4pm Mon-Fri
Full Time Position! Great benefits! Join our TEAM today!
Come See us at:
1515 E 71st ST Suite 101
Tulsa OK 74136