Manufacturing company seeking Quality Technicians to perform final inspection, programming and testing of industrial control panels
Required skills and experience:
– Formal technical training as an electronics technician from a tech school, military training or at least 3 years of directly relevant on the job experience. EET degree from a four year university is also acceptable.
– Proficient in the use of electrical and electronic test equipment including digital multimeters, megohmeters, hipot testers and loop simulators
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
– Knowledge of NEC and UL requirements for Industrial Control Panels is a strong plus
– Experience with point to point wiring
– Safety training or certifications for electrical shock and arc flash. Previous experience as a Qualified Electrical Worker and Arc Flash safety per NFPA 70E is a plus
– Strong technical writing skills. Written and verbal English proficiency
– Solid verbal and written communications skills are required as Quality is the cornerstone of the continuous improvement effort
– Good computer skills. Ability to use email (Outlook) and typical Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
This an excellent opportunity with a thriving company filled with great perks and benefits. Please submit your qualifications today!