Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of the Maintenance Tech include but are not limited to:
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Must be able perform essential tasks:
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments. Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production. Keep management apprised of critical maintenance issues.
- Must have a full understanding of: Mechanical, electrical, industrial equipment repair and maintenance; safety issues related to mechanical, electrical, industrial equipment, implications of OSHA regulations on equipment.
- Must show ability to: Work well with others, work efficiently and keep work areas clean and organized, work with plant supervisors to maintain preventative maintenance schedules, work outside normal working hours on emergency basis to keep production current, learn maintenance software to keep maintenance records in electronic format.
- Other duties as assigned by management:
- Personal Traits: Must be highly motivated and able to work independently, Must have sense of urgency
- Required Experience: 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
Classification: Full Time 40+ hours (Sunday through Thursday
Pay- $18 per hour
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent; completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of production maintenance experience.
Call Our Office….