Website Encore Pro Staffing
Sand Springs Manufacturer seeking an experienced systems analyst with EPICOR experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as the functional and technical resource for IT projects.
- Establish and maintain Help Desk system and IT-related project management.
- Support maintenance and inventory of company software, licenses, and hardware.
- Interpret areas of opportunity to leverage the Epicor ERP system to meet current and future business needs.
- Administer, improve, manage, monitor, and query SQL Server databases.
- Drive standardized processes across the system.
- Understand and prioritize business requirements, to translate these needs into functional requirement documents and design specifications.
- Follow IT best practices and methodologies by gathering and documenting business requirements, developing project plans, obtaining business approvals, conducting risk assessment analysis, testing procedures, implementation of changes.
- Provide functional and technical support to end-users working within the Epicor system.
- Provide internal and external technical support and communications.
- Provide functional and technical support to end-users of OGI’s IT systems and structure.
- Manage system issues; analyze root cause of problems and provide direction for workarounds, corrections, and enhancements.
- Create process documentation and train end-users.
- Conduct gap analysis, process changes, conference room pilots, integration testing, system implementation, and post-production support.
- Provide after-hours on-call support as scheduled.
- Maintain support for QMS process with documentation and work instructions.
- Support other analyses, develop dashboards and reporting.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, CS, or related industry preferred
- Minimum 2 to 5 years or more related experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in SQL development and ERP data tables
- Computer Hardware and Software maintenance and support experience
- Excellent written, organization, and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting ERP systems in a manufacturing and/or distribution Industry
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well independently or within a team, especially cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced working environment