Website Encore Pro Staffing
Sand Springs Company needing a qualified Service Technician for their equipment
The Service Technician is responsible for answering service calls from customers needing first-line technical support.
- Conducts product installations, preventive maintenance, repair, modifications/updates, product trials and basic product operation.
- Pretest units before shipment to ensure optimal operating performance of equipment.
- Perform repairs and startups on water bath heaters and industrial heaters.
- Provides feedback on product performance to engineers and managers.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and ensures excellent customer service.
- Schedule service jobs and coordinate with customers.
- Troubleshoot over the phone with field operators.
- Actively support the company’s commitment to safety and its values.
- Frequent travel may be required for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- 2-year technical degree or vocational certificate in related field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience.
- Burner knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of PLC programming and electrical knowledge preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.