Website Encore Pro Staffing
East Tulsa Air Cooler Fabricator seeking a qualified design Engineer
The Design Engineer is responsible for developing the ASME
conforming bundle utilizing HTRI output, as well as specifying the structural drive elements that conform to API661
and customer specifications.
· Review & application of project specifications and HTRI output and summarize for application into design
& fabrication drawings and Bill of Material information.
· Perform design calculations per ASME VIII, Div 1 as it relates to header box fabrication.
· Serve as primary technical contact with clients; includes problem resolution and securing necessary
customer document approvals in an expediting manner.
· Coordinate with other departments or functions to establish information needed to complete all technical
activities (Manufacturing, Purchasing, Welding Engineer, Project Manager).
· Specify drive design and required components for entry into BOM.
· Lead creation and submittal of all customer approval drawings and calculations. Coordinate with support
engineers to check drawings and calculations prior to sending to customer for review and approval.
· Coordinate with drafting personnel to complete bundle and structural detail drawings as needed.
· Answer questions & provide support to Purchasing & Manufacturing.
· File management and organization of electronic records associated with assigned jobs, including timely
status updates into Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related technical field from an accredited university preferred.
Significant industry-related experience in lieu of technical degree will be considered.
· Engineering experience with air cooled heat exchangers highly desired with a minimum of 7 years preferred
(Senior Design Engineer level).
· Knowledge of box header construction constraints and capabilities.
· Ability to understand and specify drive design requirements.
· Strong knowledge of ASME VIII Div. 1 design & construction and industry standards.
· Strong knowledge of API661 specifications.
· Familiarity with weld process and their application to pressure vessel products.
· Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor.
Only qualified candidates please.