Website Encore Pro Staffing
East Tulsa Manufacturing Company seeking a qualified sales/estimator for their structural fabrication division..
The Structure Sales role is responsible for all structural sales efforts from Customer RFQ through to product sale,
then direct engineering, purchasing and manufacturing support during operations. This position performs the
critical functions of designing and costing structural steel projects, and the corresponding customer and company
interactions to successfully sell and project manage the resulting orders with minimized business risk.
Design Responsibilities Include:
· Reviewing customer RFQ packages to ensure the quotation and ultimate project scope falls within company’s
· Reviewing and noting customer required specifications that may increase fabrication/testing time or cost.
Negotiating alternate solutions with Customer also a part of this responsibility.
· Working with Engineering and Shop Management, when necessary, to verify potential design/fabrication
issues and/or opportunities.
· Calculating material and fabrication time estimates, including considerations for any additional
requirements found during review and negotiation of the customer RFQ.
· Utilizing estimated bill of materials, communicating with purchasing and approved suppliers to
gather accurate material estimates which support proposed design’s bid validity.
Competitively incorporating feedback from engineering and manufacturing into applicable estimating
program(s) to strengthen future material and labor hour estimates.
Salary will be based on proven skills and experience.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE