Website Encore Pro Staffing
Sand Springs area company looking for Electrical Assemblers for a 4 day work week!!!
- Using electric or air-powered tools to drill, grind, etc. as required to fit parts together to form a final assembly.
- Position component parts according to material and blueprint lists.
- Assembly includes an electrical wiring task whereby it is necessary to stand, sit, bend, and in general assume many different positions throughout the day.
- Must be skilled in the bending and installation of EMT and Rigid conduit.
- Must be capable of reading prints and performing assembly and installation of devices, conduit and components accordingly.
- Ability to read blueprints, familiar with electrical codes, and use a multimeter to test control panels.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 2-year technical degree or related field preferred.
- 1 to 5 years related experience in electrical wiring in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics, or wire diagrams.
- Must have experience running electrical conduit.
- Experience in wiring electrical products.
- Experience in industrial panel fabrication and testing.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting ability.
1st shift: 6a-4:30p Monday – Thursday
OT on Fridays when available