Website Encore Pro Staffing
East Tulsa is needing Receiving Warehouse person with cycle counting experience for 2nd shift. Hours are 3:30p-12am:
• Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity
• Verify and keep record of incoming shipments
• Compares part numbers, counts, and weights of incoming shipments to bill of lading or packing slips.
• Maintain product identification and location program.
• Research inventory discrepancies and ability to reconcile them.
• Responsible for completing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
• Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
• Document damaged product.
• Have strong verbal and written skills
• Must be detailed oriented.
• Must comply with all safety requirements
• Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent for this position
• Relevant warehouse experience within the last year preferred.
• Recent experience with Cycle counting/inventory preferred.
• Must be able to operate forklift.
• Required to wear steel toe shoes.
• Must be computer literate experience with Microsoft Windows and Excel preferred
• Must have ability to calculate mathematical values.
• Must be able to work efficiently while keeping correct data
• Ability to work overtime.
Must pass assessments, background screen, and drug screen.
Exceptional benefits offered including 80% employer paid health benefits and up to 25% match on 401k
Hire on Bonus offered