This position pays between $11.00 and $12.00 an hour as well depending on experience.
This position entails the following:
- Use turret lathes, drill presses, table saws, chop saws, band saws, and assorted hand tools to perform various operations as needed
- Perform basic soldering of wires, resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Perform manual (hand) assembly of various products
- Manage workflow through the use of product routers
- Perform continual quality control of all products under his/her control
- Embrace the quality objectives, policies, and procedures, detailed in our Quality Manual
- Follow safety policies and procedures
Paid vacation after a year of employment (1 week for the first 2 years, 2 weeks years 3 -9, and 3 weeks after 10 years)
4 paid personal days (you earn one a quarter)
401(K) – eligible after a year of employment and must be 21 years of age or older. (We match up to 3%)
Medical Insurance for the employee and their dependents (we pay 95% of the premium)
Dental insurance for the employee and their dependents (we pay 85% of the premium)