Are you hard working, self motivated & love to help other solve problems?
Do you enjoy repairing equipment while expanding your knowledge of new technology?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, we want to meet you!
A day in the life…
A Service Technician primarily involved with meeting the needs of creative enthusiasts by
trouble-shooting, servicing and repairing their sewing equipment.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving maintenance and repair issues on a variety of
home sewing/embroidery machines
• Maintaining current technical knowledge and continuously working to expand knowledge
of new technology and equipment through manufacturer training.
• Represent the store in a positive manner; providing exceptional personalized service to our
• Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by meeting their needs in a courteous,
timely & cost-effective manner
• Consists of a 40 hour, 5 day work week with evenings and Sundays off; Occasional
This is “sew” for you if you have…
• 2 year technical degree or similar field of study preferred, but not required
• Prior Service experience on sewing machines preferred, but not required
• Strong ability to read and interpret documents such as service manuals, parts catalogs,
circuit diagrams, and operating & maintenance instructions
• Skilled computer knowledge & PC proficient
• Extensive electro-mechanical experience
• Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Excellent time management skills required
• Ability to lift and handle up to 50 pounds
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, vacation days,
personal days (PTO), holiday pay, pre-tax retirement program, a competitive compensation
program based on experience & manufacturer product certifications, and fabulous team
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work team members can expect within
the job classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required
for this position. Product and Sales training will be provided through written guides, online classes and ongoing
Contact for more details!